Guess
I was trying to make a list of all playable characters just off the top of my head,
Guess which were the only 2 characters (both survivors) I forgot
I was trying to make a list of all playable characters just off the top of my head,
Guess which were the only 2 characters (both survivors) I forgot
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ash and Ace.
Nope, cant forget looke who's ****** in the tall grass
Nancy and Steve?
Zarina and Steve
Laurie and Tapp
No it was actually jeff and quentin I'm so surprised neither of them were guessed, quentin is so ugly though I don't know how I forgot him
How could you forget Jesus.
I know I've just been feeling further and further away from him ever since I got banned from my christian minecraft server
Shouldn’t have sworn smh.