Casual Amanda?
Since we do know that licensed killers will be getting new outfits, could we ever see a casual Amanda outfit for The Pig? I think it would be scarier/creepier to see an actual human chasing you.
Edit: I would like to see her in her outfit from Saw III

Edit: I would like to see her in her outfit from Saw III

Comments
We know that?
I have heard nothing, and even then, probably not all licensed killers will get new skins
They said in the stream they were talking to one of the license holders my guess would be Myers considering the new movie coming out in October. I doubt we will see it for all licensed killers and survivors however but one is a good start.
It could be kinda cool but don't you think that the name 'pig' wouldn't fit the killer?
Casual Amanda? what? do you mean Amanda From Saw 3 Ending?
Apparently you're confused on what Casul means....a regular friggin Amanda ya dolt
SAW 1 Amanda chasing you with the trap on her head
We will just have to wait and see. I'd imagine they need to stick to a certain silhouette so even if all colour and the lighting on the model was removed you'd still be able to tell who it was.
I wonder what head cosmetics she could have
Would make her able to disguise herself as a regular survivor crouched on generators. It would provide some funny moments.
That would scare me so much lmao.
I would think many people may have an accident with that interaction. It would be really cool and should have been an alternate skin at launch. Imagine the stealth. You see someone moving think it is urban evasion and follow to help out but it doesn't end so well for you.