Can someone give me a picture of this slit faced woman who everyone seems to be talking about.
Plez I wan see sum slit faceuru!
Plez I wan see sum slit faceuru!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No bcs I don't seem to find any.
And I don't really know what I'm looking for eather. xD
Perhaps this 1?

xD
If I had to choose between whatever the f this is and the girl from The Ring.
https://youtu.be/_GJG2JDvCes?t=60
Yes ofc it would be from The Ring.
I agree. Samara is more appealing to me. The devs could probably do more to make her powers interesting and unique than they can with Koochie Koochie Ku, or whatever her name is.
I agree, but from seeing some of the clips of this slit mouth girl. I must say that I'd like her as a killer too!
Not as much as Samara if that's her name sinse as you say.
'She'd have more interesting powers'
Oddly enough this 'Slit faced woman' reminds me a lot of the Black Dahlia case, and the appearance of the victim. I think that thought creeps me out, more than a woman like it coming up to me and asking me if she thinks I'm pretty. I'd just say she does. Well, unless the mythology states she can smell lies... Though if I'm honest I had an odd, surrealistic artist's interpretation of beauty. I'd most likely find the sight of Cthulu beautiful rather than maddening.
Yep
Let's not add cancer to another game.
This is kuchisake Onna Edo period, (Not the moderm One like They already posted)
https://www.google.com/search?q=kuchisake+onna&client=ms-android-verizon&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjsiJu-hozdAhWQdN8KHQwyAu4Q_AUIESgB&biw=360&bih=560&dpr=2#imgrc=M04BcEEPyeG70M:
This will never make it into the game.
It "wouldnt be fun to verse", yes I know DBD is actually a horror game, but thats the words survivors use quite frequently when complaining about balance