Camping is MAJOR problem
How many games has anyone been in where the killer puts you on a hook and just stays there? This makes the game so much unfun and I just want to quit the game after so many of them. I’ve had four killers just camp in a row all four games I’ve played. At this point I’m getting tired of the arrogant killers and I at least think there should be an option to stop this.
Comments
While it sucks to be on the survivor who gets camped, it's really not a big problem. Killers who camp every hook aren't winning games unless survivors throw themselves at the killer just to unhook. All survivors need to do is punish the camping killer by doing gens.
I'm sure that it's frustrating when you're the unlucky one to be camped but it is a worthy sacrifice. Future survivors will thank you and pay homage to you in their next match where it will be them that will be camped.
A moment of silence for UwU Master.
How many games have you been in as killer where the 471 second chance perks negate that hook? In the end these discussions about camping v. 2nd chance are pointless. Play the game and let the match play out however it will. I am killer main but play survivor also (r1 on both) killers whining at this stage need to get over it. Survivors at this stage need to get over it. As killer, the maps can’t really get any smaller. As survivor, one can only equip 4 second chance perks. In any game that is pvp, there has to be a winner. These posts are so dumb. Get good..... both sides
Ive made a decision, if a survivor runs a haddonfield offering and I happen to be playing bubba, Im camping. F it. Got the 4k that last game. Only 1 gen done. This is why its a legit strategy. You guys feed it.
You WOULD play an OP killer like Bubba, lol.
I can understand where you are coming from as both a doctor and survivor main.But you really shouldn’t take anger out on random people in a game over something the devs made for people to use. I’m not a fan of Haddon myself but It’s just apart of the game.You don’t have to like it but you can’t keep people from wanting to use that kind of offering.
Ha! 😂
Its not about anger, that map blows to chase people on especially with bubba. And its not random, Im targeting the team that ran the offering. And im not keeping them from running it, they still have the choice 😈