PC Killer school
Been using discord lately to showcase various tricks and strategies on how to improve as a killer lately to a couple of people who were interested in how I play in order to improve theyre own gameplay. Was just curious if this would be something anybody else would be interested in. The goal is to help killer players improve so that HOPEFULLY there's not abunch of posts claiming they always face genrushers every game or something.

Comments
I hope they take it. Especially since people are posting such silly "can't pretend survivors don't have upper hand" or whatever.
Like literally, thank you for your kindness and work although it may go to waste since I've noticed that some of them don't want to improve. They just want things made easier.
Some complaints have merit, but overall... The game is in a pretty good spot at the moment. I know alot of people get stressed out trying to play killer and it doesnt help that matchmaking puts em in over their heads alot (Rank 15 vs rank 1 scenerios) so figured id offer some help and advice while screwin around with Bubba (he's simplistic yet still can be pretty potent...I never find myself stressed out while playing him).