Why do people DC at the last moment/end of game?
I’m not talking about rage quitting just because you’re found first, or because you see the killer is Freddy or one of the survivors is object of obsession. I’m talking about the person who is being carried to their third hook and DCs, or a killer DCing after the doors are open.
You lose any BPs and get at least some sort of timeout so why do it? Are you teaching someone a lesson, taking some sort of moral stand, just being salty?
Comments
Could be a crash.
They're absolute maroons, that's why.
It gets to the very end, they finally lose...and it's all 'close application....pad across the room...nearly empty bowl of Pringles smashed against wall'.
And then they lose all their accumulated bloodpoints and risk a ban. It's non-stop comedy.
They can't take the L. They're idiots willing to drop all the points at the end of the match and knowing that they will depip, still DC.
Do people really consider this “not losing?” I mean you lost, I guess you screw the killer out of a few BPs and maybe keep them from pipping but isn’t that cutting off your nose to spite your face?
I would think of it more as rage quitting.
I guess it would be like an athlete walking off the field with 5 second left even though it meant he would get suspended from the next game.
Yea
Well i'm not sure how dcing willingly and not due to a game crash or some other thing could be seen as avoiding a lost. Since well, you have to agree to giving up and that you lost the match by choosing to dc. It is the message that pops up when one goes to dc. As can be seen when someone like Ozt did it for a gag once, after someone escape off the hook while using monsterous shrine. So it seems like you would need a very interesting mind set, for the game to tell you, by doing this you lose and still someone think you didn't.