Has it really come this far...?

Again, 6 games against killers rank 16-20

The worst part is that 4 of them brought in Ebony moris and couldn't even kill 1 surv... Red ranks and purple ranks, even in solo, vs a grey rank killer is just unfair...

Still waiting for matchmaking fix...

Comments

  • Nothing new.

    Hopefully new mm will sort this out

  • @EmpireWinner said:

    Nothing new.

    Hopefully mm will sort this out

    I played in a two men swf yesterday, imagine how bad those games were that my friend literally said "let yourself get hit man, he's gonna uninstall the game..."

  • Oof ya, I've faced some killers recently in our swf group that litterally landed a single hit the entire match. Hell one of them was a pig who's hit got self cared mid chase. By then the gens were done and the pig was crawling around the map having given up on that kill with two survivors litterally following her like a conga line. She never did turn around. These baby killers really shouldn't be matched with red swf groups like seriously. I can't imagine they were thinking they had fun in the slightest.

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1320564#Comment_1320564

    I played in a two men swf yesterday, imagine how bad those games were that my friend literally said "let yourself get hit man, he's gonna uninstall the game..."

    Lol, that is bad

    I usually give them a couple hits and a hook when I realize I'm going against a bad killer. Hopefully the new changes that are coming to dbd will improve game health

  • Yeah I'll pray that the new mm fixes this becuase its jsut unfair for the killer

  • @MadArtillery said:

    Oof ya, I've faced some killers recently in our swf group that litterally landed a single hit the entire match. Hell one of them was a pig who's hit got self cared mid chase. By then the gens were done and the pig was crawling around the map having given up on that kill with two survivors litterally following her like a conga line. She never did turn around. These baby killers really shouldn't be matched with red swf groups like seriously. I can't imagine they were thinking they had fun in the slightest.

    Damn, I have some videos "chasing" the killer and he/she never looked behind, lol. Old ones though

  • They could be new. How do you expect new killers to learn the game when they are getting matched with reds?

  • @MadArtillery said:

    Oof ya, I've faced some killers recently in our swf group that litterally landed a single hit the entire match. Hell one of them was a pig who's hit got self cared mid chase. By then the gens were done and the pig was crawling around the map having given up on that kill with two survivors litterally following her like a conga line. She never did turn around. These baby killers really shouldn't be matched with red swf groups like seriously. I can't imagine they were thinking they had fun in the slightest.

    No killer should play with red rank sfw groups. That ######### is littearly legal cheating.

  • @Gomolazoli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1320583#Comment_1320583

    No killer should play with red rank sfw groups. That ######### is littearly legal cheating.

    In my experience as a rank 1 trapper main, red ranks SWF are fine as long as you use your mains and you don't get to play in cornfields unless your main is Billiie or Oni. I can handle a red ranks SWF without a single problem, they actually give me a challenge, and I like a hard game.

    The problem against red ranks swf radicates in needed buffs for some specific killers, that's it. My point was red ranks (solo or swf) vs a new player or a grey rank killer.