Huntress and her Hatchets are broken

I was in at the gas station at autowreckers looping, used lithe through a window, and the huntress was inside, threw a hatchet through the wall which hit me on the corner of the gas station. She's broke and needs fixing

Comments

  • I was in at the gas station at autowreckers looping, used lithe through a window, and the huntress was inside, threw a hatchet through the wall which hit me on the corner of the gas station. She's broke and needs fixing

    She's 50/50, sometimes your like "OMGOSH how did that hit?!?!" And other times your like "OMGOSH that shouldn't have hit!!!"
  • @Nickenzie

    my thoughts exactly(completely un baised btw)
  • Quit yer winnin!

  • Most likely latency. It looks more unbelieveable if killer melee's you from 3 meters away.

  • @JayDoesGames said:
    I was in at the gas station at autowreckers looping, used lithe through a window, and the huntress was inside, threw a hatchet through the wall which hit me on the corner of the gas station. She's broke and needs fixing

    You cant hit through walls anymore, devs fixed that a fwe months ago.
    Can you provide a video? I think it was just a bit laggy or sth