Doctor
Does he seem a little slower to you or it's just me?
Does he seem a little slower to you or it's just me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He is a little slower in treatment mode, but in punishment it's normal 115% speed.
I know he's 110. I'm talking about punishment.
Nope, for me he's just as usual.
I guess its just me due to playing on lery's memorial institute for 3 hours last night
Maybe perks changing FOV? M&A or Shadowborn?
Yeah that map does weird things to your brain, might have been the fps too....
No it's probably due to constant loops and long chases. Plus his treatment is broken survivors still can interact with windows and pallets for about 0.5 seconds after being shocked.