Does the DC penalty stack?

Just wondering. I was in a match as killer, survivors burned a map offering, 4 flashlights, got a bad feeling about it and sure enough it was optimal looping, flashlight clicking, a few teabags, and 2 gens popped off on the first chase.

About 2 minutes in I NOPED that game and DCed. My instincts were right, they were 3 red ranks with a lower rank friend in a 4 man, they confirmed this in chat. I'd take a 5 min DC penalty anytime in favor of dealing with that.

My question is, if I continue to do this when facing those groups, will it just be a 5 min penalty each time, or do the penalties get progressively longer?

P.S. I don't really care for anyones opinion on if DCing is right or wrong, just wanna know about the penalties. Thanks.

Comments

  • Yes, it will stack really high, idk how high but it might be as long as a few days.

  • Yes, it will. I believe it resets after 24 hours of no disconnecting but I may be wrong. AFAIK the max is a 24 hour ban but I'm not sure.