Events make users disrespectful

Difficulty in event difficulty and many people go fast to achieve

Comments

  • That isn't really anything new, the community already knows that during events there will be three groups:

    • Players who are targetting people trying to get Event Currency
    • Players who just wants to get their Event Currency and be done with it
    • And players who just play the game normally and not care about the event.
  • In order to complete your mission, there are many users who only accomplish the mission and go out. The difficulty of the mission is also difficult and annoying.

  • @xboxkorea said:

    In order to complete your mission, there are many users who only accomplish the mission and go out. The difficulty of the mission is also difficult and annoying.

    Yes, that's the fun of the events, it ramps up the difficulty by giving you a second objective you sometimes had to fight over to get. That's why both Moonrise and Cankerous Blight were community favourites.

  • We don’t even know the details of the upcoming event yet?

  • @DelsKibara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1320027#Comment_1320027

    Yes, that's the fun of the events, it ramps up the difficulty by giving you a second objective you sometimes had to fight over to get. That's why both Moonrise and Cankerous Blight were community favourites.

    I thought it was Hallowed Blight we all loved and Cankerous Blight was the one ties to the archives?

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1320030#Comment_1320030

    I thought it was Hallowed Blight we all loved and Cankerous Blight was the one ties to the archives?

    Hallowed Blight, sorry, I mixed up two names.

  • It's fine lol, I was just a bit confused

  • It's mostly all about Master challenges. Many of them require you to ditch your main objective meaning that your whole team suffers. I can't blame players because some of them are almost completely unachievable if you play normally.

  • @MrCookie said:

    It's mostly all about Master challenges. Many of them require you to ditch your main objective meaning that your whole team suffers. I can't blame players because some of them are almost completely unachievable if you play normally.

    Sometimes they do encourage good match habits though, like doing totems when you see them or bringing perks you normally wouldn't have brought if it weren't for the challenge.