Why hacking reports get ignored?

A week ago I have submitted 2 hacking reports within the game and then added support tickets with video proof. And no one even looked at them.

These were blatant lagswitching or something else. Now tell me please why no one is acting on that. Lagswitching is bannable btw.

https://youtu.be/GHcCGaEl1Uk https://youtu.be/th-zmylpvRg

And today I watched Monto's video with the same crap, though not as blatant starting at 6:45

https://youtu.be/0FR3OUMlrnc?t=405

@Peanits

Comments

  • Not Peanits, but...

    1. You can't know when someone looks at them. You don't receive any notification.
    2. Lagswitching doesn't affect you now that there are dedicated servers. Anyone lagswitching would just ######### themselves over.
    3. The videos look like they're showing a bug, not someone hacking. The killers are clearly trying to hook the survivor, judging by how they get locked in front of the hook, the fact that the progress bar disappears, and the fact that the first killer is hitting the air in the basement seemingly out of frustration.
    4. The videos' audio suspiciously cuts out shortly after it starts. I'm guessing those killers were streaming, which makes it more suspicious you cut out the audio. Were they complaining about the fact that they couldn't hook you?
    5. Monto can't recognize a bug when he sees one, apparently, so he blames the killer for cheating. Either that or he blames the killer for cheating because facing a cheater is "more entertaining" than just being ######### over by a bug.
    6. Why would a killer cheat in a way that doesn't let survivors wiggle, but then also fail to hook those very same survivors? That's just stupid.

    In conclusion, that's a bug. Should've sent in a bug report instead of a hacking report.

    EDIT: Didn't realize both videos are actually from the killers' perspectives. Edited to correct that mistake.

  • @Orion said:

    Not Peanits, but...

    1. You can't know when someone looks at them. You don't receive any notification.
    2. Lagswitching doesn't affect you now that there are dedicated servers. Anyone lagswitching would just ######### themselves over.
    3. The videos look like they're showing a bug, not someone hacking. The killers are clearly trying to hook the survivor, judging by how they get locked in front of the hook, the fact that the progress bar disappears, and the fact that the first killer is hitting the air in the basement seemingly out of frustration.
    4. The videos' audio suspiciously cuts out shortly after it starts. I'm guessing those killers were streaming, which makes it more suspicious you cut out the audio. Were they complaining about the fact that they couldn't hook you?
    5. Monto can't recognize a bug when he sees one, apparently, so he blames the killer for cheating. Either that or he blames the killer for cheating because facing a cheater is "more entertaining" than just being ######### over by a bug.
    6. Why would a killer cheat in a way that doesn't let survivors wiggle, but then also fail to hook those very same survivors? That's just stupid.

    In conclusion, that's a bug. Should've sent in a bug report instead of a hacking report.

    EDIT: Didn't realize both videos are actually from the killers' perspectives. Edited to correct that mistake.

    I took these videos. It happened in my game.

    1. Not sure what you mean
    2. Lagswitching affects as you clearly saw right now. And it is bannable.
    3. I am hitting the air to check what I can do, I tried to open a locker and drop the survivor and I couldn't. Because of lagswitching it's not a bug.
    4. Radeon Live sucks and cuts the audio a tthe end. No streaming
    5. That was just an example.
    6. You pretty much answered why would survivor lagswitch.
  • @MrCookie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1319878#Comment_1319878

    I took these videos. It happened in my game.

    1. Not sure what you mean
    2. Lagswitching affects as you clearly saw right now. And it is bannable.
    3. I am hitting the air to check what I can do, I tried to open a locker and drop the survivor and I couldn't. Because of lagswitching it's not a bug.
    4. Radeon Live sucks and cuts the audio a tthe end. No streaming
    5. That was just an example.
    6. You pretty much answered why would survivor lagswitch.
    1. I meant you don't know when someone looks at your reports. There's nothing to indicate that they did or didn't.
    2. I didn't see anything that indicated lagswitching, just clips of a killer unable to hook a survivor. That's an old bug that appears to have resurfaced.
    3. I've encountered this before as a survivor, where I was unable to wiggle and the killer was unable to hook me. It's a bug.
    4. Alright.
    5. A bad one. Monto should know better. Besides, according to what you said in 2 and 3, this would be Monto lagswitching, right? Why would he record himself lagswitching?
    6. Survivors would lagswitch so they can't wiggle free? That makes no sense. Might as well lagswitch as a killer so you can't catch survivors.
  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1320113#Comment_1320113

    1. I meant you don't know when someone looks at your reports. There's nothing to indicate that they did or didn't.
    2. I didn't see anything that indicated lagswitching, just clips of a killer unable to hook a survivor. That's an old bug that appears to have resurfaced.
    3. I've encountered this before as a survivor, where I was unable to wiggle and the killer was unable to hook me. It's a bug.
    4. Alright.
    5. A bad one. Monto should know better. Besides, according to what you said in 2 and 3, this would be Monto lagswitching, right? Why would he record himself lagswitching?
    6. Survivors would lagswitch so they can't wiggle free? That makes no sense. Might as well lagswitch as a killer so you can't catch survivors.
    1. You do see it. It's "Last activity" tab. I have sent reports before and there were answered.
    2. I guess you haven't encountered it yet. It used to be more prevalent when there were no dedicated servers. I was suprised to see it again.
    3. It's latency issue connected to lagswitching in this case since it's been obvious.

    5 Monto's was just an example not my argument. How did I say that he was lagswitching? I showed two examples of survivors lagswitching, do you read carefully? We saw how claudette lagswitched not to get hooked and to teleport around. Though she did it poorly and probably wasn't experienced in it.

    Survivors WILL wiggle free. Because you can't hook them. If you don't see how it works then don't speculate. I guess I will upload the intance later so that everyone can see that lagswitching still works and not just for killers but also for survivors.