Skill based suggestion

20200531233839_1.jpg

Guess who I am here?

Yeah the next worst player was a clear NINE ranks above me. May I suggest that you employ some sort of "matchmaking" system to stop people being screwed over? I don't know maybe something based on this rank thing? I mean it's supposed to be player test build not player ######### build...

What do you guys think? Enough sarchasm here?

Oh btw this was the last one of four in a row with this kind of mismatch, to the point where I've had to submit this as a bug report (also, your password requirements for support.deadbydaylight.com can go shove it)

Comments

  • @jzinsky said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/P0TBURWEKQOS/20200531233839-1.jpg

    Guess who I am here?

    Yeah the next worst player was a clear NINE ranks above me. May I suggest that you employ some sort of "matchmaking" system to stop people being screwed over? I don't know maybe something based on this rank thing? I mean it's supposed to be player test build not player ######### build...

    What do you guys think? Enough sarchasm here?

    Oh btw this was the last one of four in a row with this kind of mismatch, to the point where I've had to submit this as a bug report (also, your password requirements for support.deadbydaylight.com can go shove it)

    The devs are currently working on a new matchmaking system and are trying to implement it soon.