I like both more for Survivor, but don't really got a difference for them.
ToP's main "building" sure is bigger, but no one really uses it successfully against the Killer, including me.
In contrast to Mother's Dwelling's main building, they all use that building pretty effectively.
But i gave it to ToP anyway since those loops with collapsed pillars close to the main building are pretty good: A low wall so you can see the Killer, and they're pretty long pillars.
Temple used to be my second favorite map, I think it's still good but I haven't had enough time to digest the changes. Mother's dwelling is just too big, I don't think I need to explain further
Maybe I'm in the minority here, but Temple of Purgation has a ton of dead zones in the midgame if you can manage to drop pallets efficiently. Not to mention it has two basements. The Killer Basement and the Temple's basement.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's big, it has many spots for Balanced Landing and has some great pallets. What is there not to love about it as a survivor.
Ever since it was released back in the day, Mother's Dwelling has always been one of my favorite maps to play as Survivor.
@Boss Your opinion?
This is the closest one for me so far.
I like both more for Survivor, but don't really got a difference for them.
ToP's main "building" sure is bigger, but no one really uses it successfully against the Killer, including me.
In contrast to Mother's Dwelling's main building, they all use that building pretty effectively.
But i gave it to ToP anyway since those loops with collapsed pillars close to the main building are pretty good: A low wall so you can see the Killer, and they're pretty long pillars.
I really like the atmosphere of this map. But, this is not a killer friendly map.
Temple used to be my second favorite map, I think it's still good but I haven't had enough time to digest the changes. Mother's dwelling is just too big, I don't think I need to explain further
Maybe I'm in the minority here, but Temple of Purgation has a ton of dead zones in the midgame if you can manage to drop pallets efficiently. Not to mention it has two basements. The Killer Basement and the Temple's basement.