Can someone explain Dwights hiding rift challenge?

So it says remain within 10 meters for 60 seconds not getting caught? I thought that meant through the course of the trial remain near the killer somehow for a minute even in broken up chunks of time is that wrong? Does being in a locker count? Does running behind him while he chases someone else count? Do you have to not get downed at all? Do you have to escape?

Comments

  • @johnmwarner said:

    So it says remain within 10 meters for 60 seconds not getting caught? I thought that meant through the course of the trial remain near the killer somehow for a minute even in broken up chunks of time is that wrong? Does being in a locker count? Does running behind him while he chases someone else count? Do you have to not get downed at all? Do you have to escape?

    You basically have to not be in a chase while within 10 meters of the Killer. That's it. I think you also cannot be downed or be on a hook, you need to be healthy or injured and stay close to the killer for 60 seconds.

  • @DelsKibara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/157334/can-someone-explain-dwights-hiding-rift-challenge

    You basically have to not be in a chase while within 10 meters of the Killer. That's it. I think you also cannot be downed or be on a hook, you need to be healthy or injured and stay close to the killer for 60 seconds.

    Does it all have to be at once?

  • Thanks, I swore I had it earlier maybe I’m just underestimating 10 meters

  • I made this challenge by finding the killer before he could find me and than I started following him, literally running in its back without being noticed. Red ranks btw LOL

  • @johnmwarner said:

    Thanks, I swore I had it earlier maybe I’m just underestimating 10 meters

    Also 60 seconds are a lot more than it seems. To get the challenge I had to follow a Nurse for most of the match.

  • It counts whenever you are not in chase with killer. I don't know if being slugged or being on the hook counts though

  • How I got mine. The poor rank 20 😬

    Screenshot_20200531-140732_Xbox.jpg

    He was just standing there, staring out into the abyss 😭

  • Explanation: It's a bad, poorly thought-out challenge that incentivizes negligent play.

  • Try playing on the game map with bond or empathy. I waited till they chased someone and followed them from the floor below or if they were below I followed them from above.

  • @chaosdriver said:

    Try playing on the game map with bond or empathy. I waited till they chased someone and followed them from the floor below or if they were below I followed them from above.

    I did that lol, Actually stood above the killer while we searched every locker in the bathroom