How to use the plag?
I just got her to 40 for her teachable, so I decided to play with her, but I’m not sure what the best tactic is for her. Plague mains can I have some info?
I just got her to 40 for her teachable, so I decided to play with her, but I’m not sure what the best tactic is for her. Plague mains can I have some info?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Who TF is Plag?
Its bad meme speak for the plague.
OP my favorite plague tactic is to run thana, dying light and focus on keeping everyone sick.
If they cleanse all the time keep getting them with the red vomit. If they don't they're 1 shot and slowdowns are stacking.
He meant plague
Oh! Thank you, for a second there I thought this was a pre-school player on the forums that saw something in social media he thought would have been funny to bring on the forums because it hasn't been done before and he thought he was going to be original.
I assume the worst in people some times and I need to chill. =]
Your post did make me lol, sometimes i post stuff and i am like ######### is that lol i hope they meant the plague lol
Anyways, the best tactic is to bring addons that increase the efficiency of her vomit, so it'll take 1 charged vomit to put someone in the broken state.
You'll always have 1 pool to use, so use it wisely and you'll want to have at least 2 or 3 players fully broken before you go to your fountain and charge up.
she is horrid to be on the Hawkins map it's not good lol
Wouldn't mind an answer to this myself. She has so many things she needs to juggle making her extremely complicated to play.
"I told you, call me THE PLAGUE!"