so i need to ask a very important question that could impact how we change as a society
I had a match earlier as Demo on Torment Creek, had a nice draw (2 kills 2 survive), one hook off a perfect 32K BP and a pip
at the end the Laurie in the match (one who escaped) said "Demo is kinda weak but you're pretty good"
at the time I said "he's not weak he just needs practice" (which rings true for every killer) but now i'm questioning whether that's a insult to Demogorgons everywhere or a compliment to me
any feedback on this would be appreciated cause I would like to be able to sleep soundly tonight and not thinking about this very important question
Comments
Kind of a vague question. What kind of answer are you looking for? Like is Demo strong or weak?
more like "do I take as a insult to Demos everywhere or as a compliment to me?"
Judging by the wording they are talking about demo as the character but i could be wrong the way its worded can be taken both ways however its honestly how you take it i guess.
She was just saying you played well for playing a killer that she considers weak. It's just a compliment.
I'd take it as a compliment to you, but then, I'm someone who tends to give the benefit of the doubt even when it isn't deserved. My interpretation of what she was saying was not "most Demogorgons I run into suck but you did okay" so much as, "Demo's design is a handicap to anyone who uses him, but you were able to play well in spite of that and that's impressive".
I probably should have mentioned that this is a humongous r/woosh moment and that I take it as a compliment, thanks for playing along with the joke though :)
I knew the title was a joke but (a) I like to take people seriously even if I think they might be joking just in case, because I'd rather take the blow myself and look like an idiot if they are joking than make the other person feel like their concerns are being made light of of if they're not, and (b) pretending that ridiculous jokes aren't jokes is part of my ironic sense of humour, because I'm just weird like that I suppose.
... I'm also very good at overexplaining things, in case that wasn't obvious ๐
Well, i have no idea how did you get 32k bp with only 2 kills since you need 12 hooks to get 8k in sacrifice.
2 of them were on death hook and I got one of them during EGC
good to hear you care man, always good to hear
Yeah, seems like she meant "You did well with a low tier killer."
I'd take it as a compliment. I read as them commenting the killer, as a character, is weak, but yet you did well on them. I took it as them complimenting your playing skills.
Demo is a big stinky doofus just like you!
I mean that as a compliment
A compliment for you AND an insult for poor demoboi. How dare he do dis!!!!