New Killer
Victor Crowley would be a cool killer to have.
Victor Crowley would be a cool killer to have.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hell yeah! Oh I wonder what his power would be!
@Peanits fyi theyre down if you are ๐
OMG WHAT IF DANIELLE HARRIS IS THE SURVIVOR! She'd be my new main ๐
Who dat?
Slasher flick came out a few years ago. There were 3, we dont talk about the forth.
Think Jason meets Billy and lives in a swamp. Gory as all hell and a lot of fun
That what I was thinking she as survivor oh man that be cool.
Are you kidding me
I would lose my #########
I dont know man I have never heard about him, not very popular here
It wasnt thst popular here either outside horror enthusiats. If they did get him he'd be the least well known of the licensed characters. But hes awesome. You should for sure chech out Hatchet 1, 2 and 3. Def worth a watch if you like old school slashers
Will do
True is not very popular but go ahead and watch it but it is one of the best terrific character ever to remember.
They should also get terrified the art clown than penniwise.
Oh man, me too. That would be so cool. I'd love to see a Hatchet chapter!!
Yeah hatchet would be dope af. The only thing is we already have a swamp map so idk what theyd do for that
They always find a way to figure it out but again would be cool.
Hopefully one day he will get notice by more people.