We need a dbd tv show
We need a dbd tv show or even movie!!! I think if they were to make a show they should put it on Netflix so they can have more freedom to work with it. Just imagine every night you watch an episode and it shows like a 45 minute trial. Or maybe we could see more lore from it and they could even tease a few dlc characters in it too which could lead to all kinds of fun theories!!!
Comments
I already offered to play the Wraith as I am quite tall (196 cm, which is roughly 6'5'').
6'7 1/2 here but starting to shrink due to age but I am broad shouldered and long legged. But given my ahem mid section is a little larger the Trapper would probably be more appropriate. Now sitting around 240.2 weight wise.
But in my 20's I couldn't break 20 if I tried unless I drank heavily but then i'd lose it all within a day or 2. If you saw a pic of me when I was younger i'd be a match for the Wraith height and build wise.
For Leatherface I'd say Removeswf since he always was camping like Leatherface with Insidious here.