Myers day?
Am I missing something? I've been playing pretty much all day, on ps4, and easily 90% of killers are playing Myers. Not overly bothered, but I've never seen this before so I'm wondering if there is so event or something I dont know about?
Am I missing something? I've been playing pretty much all day, on ps4, and easily 90% of killers are playing Myers. Not overly bothered, but I've never seen this before so I'm wondering if there is so event or something I dont know about?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably trying to do the gen grab challenge
He's a lot of fun, and he's been fixed recently, so he's more used.
He's amazing to play as, and one of the few scary ones to go against, I wouldn't mind. If you had said "Bubba's day", damn... I think he's really boring to go against, he never manages to get someone, and if someone messes up and he does, welcome to face camp city...
This is why i was playing myers last night. Probably accurate
That makes sense. Well, they're doing a terrible job lol.
Grab mechanics kinda broken. It still works but they have to really mess up