Suggestion: Blood Bank
As a new chapter approaches, many of us want to save up some bloodpoints to spend on the new characters when we get them. And maybe get the new perks on our old characters once we unlock them. But alas, we can only accumulate 1,000,000 BP and any other BP we get in the meantime must be spent. This includes BP earned from the rift.
I've heard that devs have said they don't want people maxing a character out as soon as they come out. I'm not sure if that's what the devs actually said or not. But I've thought of a solution that doesn't prevent survivors from accumulating bloodpoints, but does prevent them from using too much of them at once:
The Blood Bank
The Blood Bank would be a place for players to store their excess BP. They could deposit as much BP as they wanted each day (or if Devs felt there should be a limit, then they could place a limit), but there would be a limit to how much they could withdraw each day. (My suggestion would be 1,000,000) The Blood Bank itself would be uncapped, meaning players could store billions of Bloodpoints, ready for their use when they need them.
Benefits of The Blood Bank:
-Players would have more control over when they spend their blood points.
-Players may feel more comfortable prestiging characters, knowing they'll be able to get their perks back in a short period of time.
-Players who buy both the new survivor and new killer would be able to level up both appropriately when they come out, but without doing so excessively.
-More players will play more games before the game comes out, to save up even more bloodpoints!
Why not suggest getting rid of the Bloodpoint Cap instead?
I'm fine with that suggestion! But, I don't think the Devs want to do that. So I'm suggesting an alternative.
Won't people use the blood bank to cheat?
If people are cheating, I don't think it'd be efficient to use the blood bank to cheat if there's a cap on how much you can withdraw. If players are cheating -- and BHVR typically will catch them -- I don't think a Blood Bank offers any real advantage to them. But I could be wrong.
Comments
the part "BHVR will typically catch them" is not true lol