Cheryl/Heather outfits speculation?
So I love me some Silent Hill, and Heather has worn some interesting stuff. What costumes do you think they'd add in the store? (Other than the aforementioned legendary Lisa skin) a dig into the code found some evidence for 3 outfits (with one having a variation) and 6 single torso pieces (I would guess some of the large quantity of interchangeable tops you could unlock with codes from the game?)
I would think they'd maybe add a Cheryl skin from the Wii's Shattered Memories?
I'm not expecting it but I'd LOVE the Princess Heart skin.
What do you guys think?



Comments
If the Princess Heart skin makes itineraries, I will main Cheryl forever
OMG Is that Princess Heart skin from the game or is it fan-made?
It's gorgeous.
It's from SH3, one of the many unlockable costumes It was a VERY anime cutscene as she used it too. I REALLY hope they add it into the game. I loved Heather in that outfit, it was always one of my favourites.
I'd also love to see Dark Alyssa (The boss from SH3 at the Theme Park) as a possible skin.
It's a special outfit from Silent Hill 3
I mean, we got Scoops Ahoy Steve, why shouldn't we get Princess Heart for Cheryl?
That's awesome! I want it :D
She will get a Lisa Garland skin
Oh! I forgot to mention the 'God of Thunder' skin, this one's pretty cool too!
PRINCESS HEART OR WE RIOT
Oh shoot, yeah that's right! Forgot about that decrepit version of her! That'd be badass