Problem of rank.

I'm rank 7 killer and I play with rank 1 or 2 please I doesn't have a good game with this surviver, I want to play with surviver rank 6 7 8 not 1 or 2

Comments

  • Currently the matchmaking system will match players within 6 ranks of each other, with the exception of being ranks 20-16 that ignore that.

    Unfortunately it's just matchmaking working as intended.

  • I don’t know why people are so obsessed with rank when it means nothing. I’m actually shocked when I realise the rank 19s I’ve been paired with are actually rank 1-4. It’s unreal the amount of people that don’t know the absolute basics of this game who have managed to crawl their way up to the top. Just further proof that ranking up as a survivor is too easy.

  • @Crowman said:

    Currently the matchmaking system will match players within 6 ranks of each other, with the exception of being ranks 20-16 that ignore that.

    Unfortunately it's just matchmaking working as intended.

    Seeing the threads here and personal exprerience, ranks 18-16 does not ignore any ranks.

  • @TheLastGreatStar said:

    I don’t know why people are so obsessed with rank when it means nothing. I’m actually shocked when I realise the rank 19s I’ve been paired with are actually rank 1-4. It’s unreal the amount of people that don’t know the absolute basics of this game who have managed to crawl their way up to the top. Just further proof that ranking up as a survivor is too easy.

    It's unreal how boosted some survivors really are. When I see someone Self-Caring in a corner somewhere while someones hooked (Thanks Kindred!), I just assume low rank. My assumptions are usually wrong and it turns out to be a red rank who usually lasts all of 10 seconds in a chase. Hopefully the new MM weeds out the boosted players.

  • @Crowman said:

    Currently the matchmaking system will match players within 6 ranks of each other, with the exception of being ranks 20-16 that ignore that.

    Unfortunately it's just matchmaking working as intended.

    I was the lowest-ranked guy (rank 5) in a solo queue and got matched against a rank 18 killer, who wound up getting maybe two hits the entire game. Matchmaking is terminally broken.