Ghost face
Can someone explain to me how Ghost face knows exactly where I am. When I expose him and he didn’t even see me the first time just wondering I don’t play ghost face
Can someone explain to me how Ghost face knows exactly where I am. When I expose him and he didn’t even see me the first time just wondering I don’t play ghost face
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When you reveal him he gets to see where you are for a few seconds. He also gets a warning when someone is looking at him if he's in stealth mode.
He gets a visual notification.
If you have questions about how a particular killer works, the best way to learn is to play them. The second best is to read the wiki: deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com
He gets these little indicators like you would get when you get hit in a shooter game
And if you fully expose him he shortly has killer instinct like the Legion has where he can briefly see your location through walls
@Sonzaishinai hmmmm well that’s cheap I understand if he was a supernatural character. But he is not is a human character that is just a serial killer lol. Oh well thanks for that