The Problem with Humans
I really don't mind, playing against player who are better than me. I really don't. It is very challenging and yes, it isn't a very good feeling to lose, but then it is not an awfull thing to happen. If you lose, it makes the next time you win an even better feeling. I know there a several better survivers and killers out there, but playing against them gives me the opportunity to improve my own skills and even copy some good tactics. But this scenario is very rare. As I say, loosing against better people isn't an awfull thing, but watching them to non-verbally offend you is! Why? Because I am worse than them? The were too. Because I have a lower rank then them? I can not as much as they. Because... I don't know! It doesn't make any sense at all. It is just bullshit! A behaviour like this shouldn't bin tolerated. And officially it isn't, but I didn't saw a thing, what was made to stop it. I don't mind playing agains players who are better then me, players I lose against, but please, give me and all the honest players out there a Butten to let all the t bagging, body blocking, survivers and tunneling facemping killers (there are a part of that problem to), rott in the lobby till there console or pc dies from boredom. Let me regain a feeling about playing a match, lose it and then shake the hand of my enimy in a "you played good" kind of way and let all the trollers, t-baggers and tumblers burn in lobby hell.
P.S. If you want to tell me, you would behave in a real killer situation just as you do in the game: no you wouldn't you would just ######### run for your life because in a real danger situation, you wouldn't be able to think even really straight. Your whole mind would be completely dominated by your fight or flie instinct and you would be even really able to stop at the gate, were freedom and safety is so near.
P.P.S L. If you find some spelling mistake, you can keep it. My English is not the best.
Comments
a lot of online games have players like this. people just enjoy to troll other people, and to annoy them. you better get used to it, or start to play single player games. try to do it yourself, you'll see it will not be as bad when people do it to you
P.S. If you want to tell me, you would behave in a real killer situation just as you do in the game: no you wouldn't you would just [BAD WORD] run for your life because in a real danger situation, you wouldn't be able to think even really straight. Your whole mind would be completely dominated by your fight or flie instinct and you would be even really able to stop at the gate, were freedom and safety is so near.This is a game. Not real life.
Exactly, so why behave like you won a f****** Oscar?
Because "They won"? Think of it that way - when you win a competition obviously you will feel happy. If you don't, you won't.
Now is t-bagging etc. fine? No. People who do it are really childish and enjoy hurting others it seems. Not all people are like this and I do hope someday the community will get better.
Me too, man. Me too.