Reward for Rank One
Anyone else think that you should get a reward when you reach rank one in either killer or survivor, I feel it’s so pointless trying to get to rank one when all you get is ######### games of either 30 minute wait for a survivor game to either get camped or tunnelled or finishing the game in 2 minutes because of gen rushing or a game that lasts 2 minutes as a killer because of gen rushing and getting hate messages when you don’t even play toxic. It doesn’t feel rewarding to get to rank one, as most games aren’t skill based at all it’s so toxic, I just think that you should get a trophy (I play on console) or unlock a special outfit or something just so it actually feels rewarding to get to rank one.
Comments
Yeah, there should be something. Even if it was just a charm every season.
On PC we have these, are you sure they are not there on console?
Even though I'm not a fan of charms, I think it would be fine when reaching Rank 1 survivor and killer to get an exclusive Rank 1 charm for each.
That way it is recognized and can showed off, on attires and hooks. Players who don't reach Rank 1 wouldn't be totally devastated: they're only going without a simple charm.
Console don’t have them achievements at all, maybe it’s because they have a smaller audience on console to PC and never thought to incorporate it
I mean they are basically making ranks useless why should they reward them now that they mean absolutely nothing due to ranking being reworked
Oh ok, I didn't knew that
Maybe they could add a charm or something like that then, it could be nice to have
I’ve seen more newbs playing but also when ranks reset (I basically stopped playing because of the toxic messages and how the games were, it was no longer fun to play) I came back on rank reset to rank 5 and my first killer game back I was against rank ones, most of my games after we’re rank ones and I four manned some of the games, but then some games, I’m against full on survivor teams where gens are done almost instantly, I’ll even chase and not tunnel and if I get even one person from the team I’m messaged things like noob, tunneling virgin, camper and so on. It’s just annoying that I’ve tried so hard to get to rank one, I was so proud of myself and all I got as a reward was games that aren’t fun and messages from randomers, who probs never play killer, I occasionally check their trophies to find they’ve not even achieved any killer trophies, I play both so I know how the game goes but it’s a bit of a ‘oh .... that’s it?’ I’d rather be lower ranked just because I can at least enjoy the game, if I was to get a reward I’d feel more encouraged to stay at rank one but now it’s just like this isn’t fun. I only started playing again as I saw the devs have been planning on making changes and pyramid head looks amazing. Also it takes about 30 minutes to even play survivor and most of them games are killers who camp or I have teammates that leave me to die on hook (I play solo) I know they’re changing the rank system but I still think some sort of reward should be considered.
While i do think rank rewards should be a thing in the future there needs to be something else being fixed first.
RANK HAS NO MEANING
Rank in its current for has no meaning. You can suck but get to rank 1 if you just play enough. It never was a true indicator of Skill. I play Red Ranks for almost 2 years conistently now and there is a devide in between great players and players that play like they just installed the game like day and night. For a reward to exists the system needs to have meaning in the firstplace.
Newbs are already in r1
That didnt change much, if they did it once they could do it twice
They are not on console. I would have them if they were.
Same with every other rank related achievement (for rank 10 and rank 5).
the problem with that idea is it will it will reduce originality of perks combination and increase abuse of strategy like SWF.