Being punished for loading?!

Ok, I try to play a game as hag with mint rag at rank 1. Someone brought a game offering, and someone disconnected mid load. No big deal just as another game, NOPE, It took my addons and dropped me to rank 2. Excuse me ######### is this bs

Comments

  • @ShErMaDeRmA said:

    Ok, I try to play a game as hag with mint rag at rank 1. Someone brought a game offering, and someone disconnected mid load. No big deal just as another game, NOPE, It took my addons and dropped me to rank 2. Excuse me ######### is this bs

    The best servers in the world, also why are you mad over a rank drop? Rank means nothing dude lol

  • @MamaEagle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/156733/being-punished-for-loading

    The best servers in the world, also why are you mad over a rank drop? Rank means nothing dude lol

    It's not the rank but the fact that at any time someone disconnects mid load I lose rank and addons. Rank isnt that bad, but what if I want to try tombstone Myers and only have one of each ultra rare? I have to lose that just because? It's just not fair that I get punished in ANY way for someone dcing midload

  • I mean, it sucks but it is what it is. For months their matchmaking has been broken and since the stream they shared a bunch of new images of all the stuff they have been working on (as well as what they will be working on) and I have yet to see matchmaking being anything on their list anytime soon. Especially after releasing Pyramid head and their ideas for later patches, your honestly just screwed like the rest of us🤷‍♀️

  • @MamaEagle said:

    I mean, it sucks but it is what it is. For months their matchmaking has been broken and since the stream they shared a bunch of new images of all the stuff they have been working on (as well as what they will be working on) and I have yet to see matchmaking being anything on their list anytime soon. Especially after releasing Pyramid head and their ideas for later patches, your honestly just screwed like the rest of us🤷‍♀️

    Ya got a point, this game is a clusterfuck, but hey, it's our clusterfuck right?

  • @ShErMaDeRmA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1312702#Comment_1312702

    It's not the rank but the fact that at any time someone disconnects mid load I lose rank and addons. Rank isnt that bad, but what if I want to try tombstone Myers and only have one of each ultra rare? I have to lose that just because? It's just not fair that I get punished in ANY way for someone dcing midload

    If that's what's happening, it must be a bug. If someone else disconnects, you usually lose nothing. Are you sure you aren't maybe loaded into the trial and then get disconnected immediately at the beginning?