why would anyone ever want to play DR with the "donut tape"?

I just tried out the donut tape for funsies (and fortunately I also had maple knight so I could see the donut) and OMG is that the most useless add-on ever. I hit like two people with it. Why would anyone ever want to use that?

Comments

  • @luvcraft said:

    I just tried out the donut tape for funsies (and fortunately I also had maple knight so I could see the donut) and OMG is that the most useless add-on ever. I hit like two people with it. Why would anyone ever want to use that?

    No clue it's terrible and should always be avoided

  • To me its just dumb they reintroduced it in the 3.7.0 patch.

  • It sucks how instead of making it actually useful, like filling the inner part, or making it work like a circle around you (like Static Blast, but shorter range), they introduced it just like it was in the past, and with higher rarity.

  • If you are a masochist I get why you would use this addon. It doesn't even give more points like the Speed Limiter does.

  • Why does anyone do anything?

    Sheer absolute memeing