What do you think about the new map?

It's definitely my new favorite it seems heavily survivor sided to me

Comments

  • Looks spooky and fun, can't wait to buy that chapter!

  • I've only gotten it a couple times since people like to do map offerings for anything but the new map in ptb, need to do KYF to really explore. From what I did see I liked it. Gens can be easily missed with how hidden they are in dark corners of random rooms so hoping they do something to let you know where they are.

  • Haven't played it yet but aethetically it looks amazing. I wish more maps had this sort of horror feel since most of them just feel like an empty plot of land.

  • As a Myers main it looks like a fun playground, especially with scratched mirror.

    For my Dweet it looks like a cool spooky map with some actual decent pallets and loops.

  • @Pega6 said:

    Haven't played it yet but aethetically it looks amazing. I wish more maps had this sort of horror feel since most of them just feel like an empty plot of land.

    With the meat factory of the pig being the worst. 18 squares slapped together in two stories with basically nothing to hide or lose the killer...

  • @joshuashep22 said:

    It's definitely my new favorite it seems heavily survivor sided to me

    Levels Of Hell 29052020124810.jpg


  • @joshuashep22 said:

    It's definitely my new favorite it seems heavily survivor sided to me

    Meh

    It's good except for the tremendously big rocks randomly everywhere which make the map annoying