Jigsaws Plan vs Sketch

Ive been confused about this for awhile, why does the green do more than the purple?

20200528_222144.jpg 20200528_221910.jpg

Am I missing something?

Comments

  • The green one gives them more time to take off their Trap.

    The Purple does not.

    Stacking them both is good! But...the green one gives them a longer timer.

    So, Purple with Tempered Timer is a beastly combo.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    The green one gives them more time to take off their Trap.

    The Purple does not.

    Stacking them both is good! But...the green one gives them a longer timer.

    So, Purple with Tempered Timer is a beastly combo.

    Ohhhh I was reading that wrong. Got you. Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

  • So if I stack them theres 6 boxes? Damn...

  • Base trap time: 2:30

    Annointed Plan: +0:30/3:00

    Tampered Timer: -0:30/2:00


    I can't remember how long it takes to actually search a box, but you can easily combine the Jigsaw's Sketch with Crate of Gears or Tampered Timer to real metaphorically light a fire underneath a survivor's rectal area. Adding boxes does also reveal that you are indeed The Pig much quicker as they are a unique part of her kit and a dead giveaway as to who you are. Same with the Plague's fountains. Sometimes as a stealth killer, it's better NOT to reveal your identity early on, so this might also be a factor to consider.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    Base trap time: 2:30

    Annointed Plan: +0:30/3:00

    Tampered Timer: -0:30/2:00

    I can't remember how long it takes to actually search a box, but you can easily combine the Jigsaw's Sketch with Crate of Gears or Tampered Timer to real metaphorically light a fire underneath a survivor's rectal area. Adding boxes does also reveal that you are indeed The Pig much quicker as they are a unique part of her kit and a dead giveaway as to who you are. Same with the Plague's fountains. Sometimes as a stealth killer, it's better NOT to reveal your identity early on, so this might also be a factor to consider.

    I understand what you mean, having Pig as my number 2 and playing mostly stealth but those damn things are so scattered and noisy I assume as soon as match starts they get a view of a box so I'm a fan of the tempered timer/increase skills odds and box increase combo. What do you match up for her?

  • @SpookyStabby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1312249#Comment_1312249

    I understand what you mean, having Pig as my number 2 and playing mostly stealth but those damn things are so scattered and noisy I assume as soon as match starts they get a view of a box so I'm a fan of the tempered timer/increase skills odds and box increase combo. What do you match up for her?

    Usually the Dash add-ons. Combat Straps/John's Medical File/Video Tape. They're my go-to, but they are also surprisingly rare in bloodwebs for me, despite being brown/yellow add-ons.

    I also like to pair Tampered Timer with the Gears, or even the Sketch. Never take the mask effects or anything to affect a box, as with the Great Skill Checks being a thing, they'll do more harm than good. Extra traps isn't bad, but I also find that I'm not aggressive enough with them to use those add-ons much.


    One combo that I need to try out though, is taking Amanda's Letter (the pink one.....), with Video Tape and a Gideon Meat Plant offering. If you can guess why, then you'll know how evil I can be.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    Base trap time: 2:30

    Annointed Plan: +0:30/3:00

    Tampered Timer: -0:30/2:00

    I can't remember how long it takes to actually search a box, but you can easily combine the Jigsaw's Sketch with Crate of Gears or Tampered Timer to real metaphorically light a fire underneath a survivor's rectal area. Adding boxes does also reveal that you are indeed The Pig much quicker as they are a unique part of her kit and a dead giveaway as to who you are. Same with the Plague's fountains. Sometimes as a stealth killer, it's better NOT to reveal your identity early on, so this might also be a factor to consider.

    Whenever possible I run sketch and tampered timer. Usually works pretty well. I run annotated plan and gears when thats not an option

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1312249#Comment_1312249

    Whenever possible I run sketch and tampered timer. Usually works pretty well. I run annotated plan and gears when thats not an option

    Yeah, I prefer my dash add-ons to get the first hit. Which does sound kind of ironic considering my intense hatred of instant-down perks and abilities. I find them strangely unsatisfying, yet a free first hit from a stealth ability is perfectly fine to me.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    Base trap time: 2:30

    Annointed Plan: +0:30/3:00

    Tampered Timer: -0:30/2:00

    I can't remember how long it takes to actually search a box, but you can easily combine the Jigsaw's Sketch with Crate of Gears or Tampered Timer to real metaphorically light a fire underneath a survivor's rectal area. Adding boxes does also reveal that you are indeed The Pig much quicker as they are a unique part of her kit and a dead giveaway as to who you are. Same with the Plague's fountains. Sometimes as a stealth killer, it's better NOT to reveal your identity early on, so this might also be a factor to consider.

    If I recall correctly, I don't think Annotated Plan is actually +30 seconds. I think it's closer to 15? I don't remember for certain, but despite both add-ons using the word "Moderately", I don't think the absolute values of the time modifications for the two add-ons are the same.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1312249#Comment_1312249

    If I recall correctly, I don't think Annotated Plan is actually +30 seconds. I think it's closer to 15? I don't remember for certain, but despite both add-ons using the word "Moderately", I don't think the absolute values of the time modifications for the two add-ons are the same.

    Pretty sure it was 30 seconds. I'll have to go back over Otz's video covering every single add-on in the game.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1312258#Comment_1312258

    Usually the Dash add-ons. Combat Straps/John's Medical File/Video Tape. They're my go-to, but they are also surprisingly rare in bloodwebs for me, despite being brown/yellow add-ons.

    I also like to pair Tampered Timer with the Gears, or even the Sketch. Never take the mask effects or anything to affect a box, as with the Great Skill Checks being a thing, they'll do more harm than good. Extra traps isn't bad, but I also find that I'm not aggressive enough with them to use those add-ons much.

    One combo that I need to try out though, is taking Amanda's Letter (the pink one.....), with Video Tape and a Gideon Meat Plant offering. If you can guess why, then you'll know how evil I can be.

    I usually run the Amanda letter with Gideon combo. I like that add on for some reason. It not because of the aura reading either. I use the blindness affect add-on with third seal on a slugging build.