Tips on not missing Feral Frenzy with Legion
Should I just treat the attack like a normal M1?
I usually miss my times then I land the attack.
Tips will be appreciated ๐๐ป
Should I just treat the attack like a normal M1?
I usually miss my times then I land the attack.
Tips will be appreciated ๐๐ป
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is just a normal m1, not a lunge, that said im forever missing it too soooo idk
Some matches it lands perfectly fine. Some matches it'll miss an afk survivor point blank, not sure what's up with it.
Legion is my number 3 top killer and even I couldn't say for sure what a good strategy for this is. I miss a good deal of my Frenzy strikes too. I think maybe striking while there's just a tad of room might help. So if they do attempt 180, 360, etc, they will kinda just spin right into it.
You can lunge with it, very far in fact, much much further than a regular lunge. Just hold the button down like you would any other lunge.
Doing a little 180 when going for close range attacks seems to help me land more, especially when so many survivors try to 360. Other than that, latency I guess.
Alright im pretty sure youre messing with me, but ill try it
He is. Don't do it.