Perk changes for Chapter XVI needed? What do you think?

DbD Chapter XVI is here, introducing Pyramid Head as a new killer. With his power you could send survivors into a cage without picking them up. This makes Perks like Borrowed Time, Decisive Strike, Make Your Choice and other Unhooking related perks don't work, since you won't be unhooking/unhooked but uncaging. Do you think there need to be changes so these perks works with Uncaging or is it fine the way it is, what do you think?

Comments

  • It makes people switch up instead of using the same meta perks over and over

  • If it was made to where it counts as a hook for the purposes of perks, then BBQ and Pop would become meta on him as well. Having a killer that is not "meta" is a good idea.

  • I'm an idiot and didn't read the full explanation, thought you were talking about upgrading pyramid head and cheryl perks. I'd like to retroactively change my vote to No, it's fine the way it is

  • It'll hopefully change the gene pool a bit when it comes to choosing perks. It does get horrendously boring facing the same ones. Plus, varying perks catches people out, since sme appear so very often.

  • Damn I should have read before voting this post

    I thought you meant changing the current perks.