Anyone else think that some tome 3 lvl 3 master challenges are way too inconsistent?

The difference in difficulty on the challenges within one level doesn't make any sense.

"Seizing discord" is just ridiculous. Grabs are butchered and fail most of the time (and haven't been fixed for months!). Not to mention you can really do this only with Ghostface or Myers. If it was just 1 grab or 2 grabs not within one game it would be fine. So it feels impossible unless you farm with survivors. At the same time we have "Rust & Blood" which is extremely easy to finish

Sing another day - why is this kate's special? And why the struggle face requirement? And then we have "Engineer's Elegy" Where you can just touch every gen for 1 sec and die.

Tome 1 and Tome 2 lvl 3 master challenges were all on the same level of difficulty (except "No one Escapes the Endgame").

Comments

  • @MrCookie said:

    The difference in difficulty on the challenges within one level doesn't make any sense.

    "Seizing discord" is just ridiculous. Grabs are butchered and fail most of the time (and haven't been fixed for months!). Not to mention you can really do this only with Ghostface or Myers. If it was just 1 grab or 2 grabs not within one game it would be fine. So it feels impossible unless you farm with survivors. At the same time we have "Rust & Blood" which is extremely easy to finish

    Sing another day - why is this kate's special? And why the struggle face requirement? And then we have "Engineer's Elegy" Where you can just touch every gen for 1 sec and die.

    Tome 1 and Tome 2 lvl 3 master challenges were all on the same level of difficulty (except "No one Escapes the Endgame").

    I think Tome 1 just had the hardest challenges period,imo. I kinda feel like a lot of the regular ones even vary like that. You have "disturb 20 crows" all the way up to hooking multiple people in the basement in the same match. So I don't really disagree,but I'd say all the challenges vary wildly in difficulty,not just the master ones on this level. Some I look at and just know I'm not going to be able to do. I don't have every perk on every character either. I just bought like more than half this month. I got stuck on a challenge and decided Kate's would be easier so I bought her. Seizing Discord is pretty ridiculous. I never get a gen grab even when I'm sure I'm supposed to. It like starts the animation,and they either pop up like nothing happened,or they get injured out of nowhere. Usually the first one. I'd say all of them are pretty crazy and you just happen to have 1 or 2 that are easy. Or you have to get lucky. Feral Carnage for example. Or Thorough Cleansing.

  • For the grab with discord, I went friendly for a game. I could just foresee my blood pressure getting raised by failing it over and over, so I went friendly and got it first match. The Dwight one I got playing almost legitimately, ironically enough, just a minor variation in normal play for me, while the game I played in the "just try to follow the killer" didn't work. There's usually ways around the problematic ones, just need to find them.

    Tome 1, no one escapes the endgame, ran NOED and Blood Warden on Freddy. Downed someone right as the last gen popped (so they didn't know I had NOED yet), and by a gate. Opened it, hooked them for BW, and went for a clean sweep with NOED as everyone was either coming for the save or hiding in the exit. First try, even.