BHVR plz
I will show you the gaping anal wounds I've received from the amount of times auto aim has ######### me as proof that it exists
plz just get rid of it
I will show you the gaping anal wounds I've received from the amount of times auto aim has ######### me as proof that it exists
plz just get rid of it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
“Auto-aim doesn’t exist silly lol”
-A Dev
Got some aim dressing on top of my 15fps on yamoaka estate salad
Some aim dressing for your lag salad.
It was stated months ago that it's not working as intended. It's supposed to register the hit before turning your camera, but is checking collision after for some reason. They're working on it, but it's probably low on their priorities.