Ptb on all plateforme PS4 XBoX

please make PTB available on all platforms as it is unfair if there is crossplay pc players will already be playing the killer

Comments

  • @yukairi said:

    please make PTB available on all platforms as it is unfair if there is crossplay pc players will already be playing the killer

    I believe Cross Platform will be available either end of year or next year.

    They didn't announce when they'll release cross platform.

  • @yukairi said:

    please make PTB available on all platforms as it is unfair if there is crossplay pc players will already be playing the killer

    Crossplay players on PC will not be playing with console players if they are on the ptb. Players have to switch back and forth between the two modes.

  • We'll never get a PTB on consoles because simply put, Microsoft and Sony don't like the idea of it being a constantly updating piece of software such as the PTB on their systems.

    It's easier with PC and something like Steam. Basically convince Sony and Microsoft to let us have a PTB on console, and then we'll see about getting one. I do actually want one as well.

  • @Flyguy115 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1309479#Comment_1309479

    But Rainbow six siege does it with every operator and map change that they release . so its entirely possible.

    Since when? I've never seen a Siege TS available for console and I've been playing that game for almost 3 years now.