Halloween/Winter Event

Hello,
I wish for this year a Halloween / Winter event like last year. These events of Lester's year were really cool! I hope you do it this year, too.

Comments

  • I am all in with you. BHVR does events really well!

  • They really mess up with the bloody score points for xbox like wth devs it doesn't take a genius to give extra BP for xbox too. On PC and PS4 in the recent event, they got extra BP for doing the gens but xbox didn't get anything fix that for the next update I didn't get any extra for getting my special gens done

  • Poweas said:

    They really mess up with the bloody score points for xbox like wth devs it doesn't take a genius to give extra BP for xbox too. On PC and PS4 in the recent event, they got extra BP for doing the gens but xbox didn't get anything fix that for the next update I didn't get any extra for getting my special gens done

    Wow this is the first I've heard about that issue and it sounds really big? @Nickenzie  u are an Xbox person. Could u verify? Because u only got the points if u burned the bbq offerings. 
  • Poweas said:

    They really mess up with the bloody score points for xbox like wth devs it doesn't take a genius to give extra BP for xbox too. On PC and PS4 in the recent event, they got extra BP for doing the gens but xbox didn't get anything fix that for the next update I didn't get any extra for getting my special gens done

    Oh, yes, as a survivor I didn't get a lot of points for completing special generators but however, when I see the point screen, I see survivors getting 36k plus on points but I never do tho. Maybe the system is giving us points towards a invisible background counter but never actually gives us the points? Idk, but I'm starting to understand why glitches happen! When they developers use binary AKA the base 6 system (I'm not sure that they do use this way for making DBD, don't quote me, just making a example) "0101010100100010", it can be easy for the developers to miss place a 1 or 0 which could mean the difference.

    Thank you @chemical_reject! :+1:
  • Dude that's crazy. Hopefully it was a visual bug (like on the other survivors screens u got just as many points?) But I never saw anyone talking about it on the forum. Did the devs ever acknowledge it?
  • @Nickenzie and I bet u were but u and @Poweas never stated outright u burned the bbq invite? Cuz doing the special gens only gave tokens. Burning the offering granted the 4500 bp
  • @Nickenzie and I bet u were but u and @Poweas never stated outright u burned the bbq invite? Cuz doing the special gens only gave tokens. Burning the offering granted the 4500 bp
    I sometimes burned a BBQ offering and sometimes I didn't. Every time I play killer, really easy 100k in bloodpoints but survivor is a different story tho.
  • halloween cosmetics and halloween items please!

  • I see you had to burn the offering thanks @chemical_reject