Just Had a no audio trapper game

Ok, i just tried play without audio on rank 3 as trapper, the map was Hawkins so you already can imagine the results of the match (4k) but even with that this game was hard and i will try to play without audio again but with wraith to see how bad it go :D

Comments

  • I need my audio man. I felt like I've gotten way better since I started using a headset instead of speakers. It's a lot easier to hear where someone is or where they are traveling to. I guess it's just another way to challenge yourself. I have noisy neighbors though (pretty much why I bought the headset) so there's no such thing as quiet here,and I would just get even more furious than I already do lol.

  • More "sound improvements" I see...

  • @HellDescent said:

    More "sound improvements" I see...

    yeah man, just taking of a thing of bhvrs list ya know