People need to know what reporting is for.

As a killer main, i get reported for questionable things... Some people message me after a game saying they’re reporting me for targeting and other things that are part of the game and I didn’t even really do. Sometimes when i’m lagging people report me and claim i’m hacking. just plain stupid.

Comments

  • Soo your mad that your getting reported for lagging?

    If your ping is so bad people are reporting you for it maybe get your internet checked out

  • @Respectfulnancymain said:

    Soo your mad that your getting reported for lagging?

    If your ping is so bad people are reporting you for it maybe get your internet checked out

    I gotta agree with Nancy here make sure to check your internet.

  • @idekanamelol said:

    As a killer main, i get reported for questionable things... Some people message me after a game saying they’re reporting me for targeting and other things that are part of the game and I didn’t even really do. Sometimes when i’m lagging people report me and claim i’m hacking. just plain stupid.

    dont listen to survivors in post chat they just cry and #########. I get all the time "nice game laggy killer" "you only won because your internet is trash" etc etc and my internet is always around 17mbps.

  • @Respectfulnancymain said:

    Soo your mad that your getting reported for lagging?

    If your ping is so bad people are reporting you for it maybe get your internet checked out

    Nah. I legit lag for like one second and get one lucky hit and then it is normal. And thats not what I get reported for most the time. I get reported for running certain killers and playing the game a way they don't like.