Do Punishment of the damned works with devour hope?
Since it is a type of hook I think we should be able to earn a token, if we aren't, please devs rework devour hope so we could use it
Since it is a type of hook I think we should be able to earn a token, if we aren't, please devs rework devour hope so we could use it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not a hook so it doesn't work, just like other perks like BBQ, DS, BT, PGTW and more. From what I've seen in other threads it's an intentional decision.
It think that's part of the trade off. It's a bit faster and doesn't trigger hook perks like DS, but also won't trigger things like Pop.
I can understand why. It's an inconvenience going to the hook so the incentive is to have perk progression.
Yeah, that seems fair to me.