Trapper's Traps are Invisible to everyone?

https://www.twitch.tv/crackgearson/clip/PoliteCrowdedPandaPrimeMe

As you can see in my clip , the trapper trap was literally out in the open !

Yet, this Claudette ran to me full on Oni Speed.

And she was rank 5.

Comments

  • If it doesn't involve hiding, Claudettes aren't good at it.

    Just how it is.

  • @Bovinity said:

    If it doesn't involve hiding, Claudettes aren't good at it.

    Just how it is.

    Hahaha XD makes sense

  • That's one of the things I like about trapper. Past a certain rank not many expect the killer to use him. It can catch people off guard cause they are so used to going again the meta.

    I love it when I have a hex totem in a V shaped alcove. Soooo many people don't check the ground. Like a moth to a flame. Traps at the exit gates are somehow extra effective too.

  • My wife (who plays survivor only, while I'm mostly killer) had a game last night where a Claudette was hooked in the basement and being camped.

    Well, my wife hadn't been hooked yet and was uninjured, so she went for the epic save. Baited out a swing from the killer, unhooked, bodyblocked and took a hit for the Claudette so she had a path out, and ultimately ran out of the basement with the killer left behind.

    But wait, she asked afterwards, where's the Claudette?

    While all this was happening, what did Claudette do? Tried to hide in a corner of the basement and self-care. She was promptly re-hooked. 🤣