If Freddy is reworked

McCote implied it wasn't going to be tweaking numbers, but a complete redesign. Who is going to miss this Freddy if he gets completely redone?
Even getting looped to hell, I'm having lots of fun, even without getting the kills. 
Thoughts?

Comments

  • I like his aura reading, there's no other killer like that
    I really hope they don't take it away.

  • I am not sure how you are having fun being looped to hell, but maybe I am just a weird killer that I dislike that

  • Supernaut said:
    McCote implied it wasn't going to be tweaking numbers, but a complete redesign. Who is going to miss this Freddy if he gets completely redone?
    Even getting looped to hell, I'm having lots of fun, even without getting the kills. 
    Thoughts?
     I'm happy one of my mains is getting his deserved rework but I gotta admit I'm gonna miss the guy. It'll be like that symetra rework from overwatch, you dont really like her but you kinda miss the old one sometimes 
  • I would miss his aura reading. And his addon "class photo". I enjoy playing him so much. With some addons/builds you can play him pretty strong. I would miss the aura reading ability. I think this would be a change so that rank 20s can deal with him a bit better. I just hope they will make the Dream World much stronger. And everything else as like easy to escape from.

  • Supernaut said:
    McCote implied it wasn't going to be tweaking numbers, but a complete redesign. Who is going to miss this Freddy if he gets completely redone?
    Even getting looped to hell, I'm having lots of fun, even without getting the kills. 
    Thoughts?
    I honestly don't like that they are going to rework him, I've played him since release and have spent about 500+ hours learning how to handle every possible situation as him so this rework will require me to completely relearn him and might make me give up on him
  • No1 will miss 7seconds of staying on gen/healing in front of the killer.

  • I sure am happy about him getting reworked. That innate aura reading he has is OP, and it needs to go. Other than that, I'd love him to give me the same feeling I get when there is a MM in the game, be it me or the killer chasing me. When there is a Michael Myers, I have lots of fun, doesn't matter if he kills me or if I end up killing just a few of them. If the new Freddy is going to give that same thrill, I'm all about it.