Is dark devotion worth getting?

I'm working on getting plague teachables and was wondering is dark devotion worth getting or should I stop at level 35?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • So, it is a very strange perk and it feels killer dependent as some get much better use out of it than either. It is more of a fun perk than one that will win you the game. If you are this far in leveling her up, you might as well finish the job.

    If your profile picture is anything to go by, dark devotion can be pretty good on hillbilly, even more so on Bubba

  • @Diggly said:

    So, it is a very strange perk and it feels killer dependent as some get much better use out of it than either. It is more of a fun perk than one that will win you the game. If you are this far in leveling her up, you might as well finish the job.

    If your profile picture is anything to go by, dark devotion can be pretty good on hillbilly, even more so on Bubba

    Thanks, I'll get last teachable from plague then. Billy is my favorite, hence the profile pic and name.

  • I'd say it's worth getting, it can be pretty niche, but you can get some fun builds going with it.