The Artist
BHVR should change Pyramid Head's name from The Executioner to The Artist. Also, make his ability be titled Doodles of Judgement.
BHVR should change Pyramid Head's name from The Executioner to The Artist. Also, make his ability be titled Doodles of Judgement.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If we don't get a Bob Ross skin for him eventually I'm gonna be so mad.
Tell you what, let's just put a happy little survivor on... this hook, right here, our little secret. You know what though, I think this survivor is getting little lonely. How about we paint a little torment bush next to him so he isn't lonely. Cause everyone deserves a friend. Now we just gotta do one last thing, and sign our names with a fine blade and some survivors blood. Alright, I think that's enough for today. So from all of us here in the Fog, I'd like to say happy sacrificing, and Entity bless.
From someone who doesn't know who pyramid head is, it results into a confusion to read the name "the artist" making it less attractive than "the executioner"