Now that we have Pyramid Head...

I think it's appropriate that we need the Silent Hill Nurse outfit for the Nurse.


silent hill nurse.jpg


Comments

  • I don't know if the movement is the same. That skin would work well on a killer mannequin or something. I could see it as a legion skin with really twitchy movement.

  • Maybe this what they mean by Legendary Outfits? As @AshleyWB this would work great on a Legion Julie/Susie.

    I hope they release an article explaining Legendary Outfits.

  • @AshleyWB said:

    I don't know if the movement is the same. That skin would work well on a killer mannequin or something. I could see it as a legion skin with really twitchy movement.

    Yeah, I guess it would look a little awkward since Nurse levitates.


    @Iceman said:

    Maybe this what they mean by Legendary Outfits? As @AshleyWB this would work great on a Legion Julie/Susie.

    I hope they release an article explaining Legendary Outfits.

    That'd be a good idea!