I want to play Nurse but I'm rank 3
I've been wanting to play Nurse but I've never played her before should i purposely rank down to 20 or just try and play her at my rank?
I've been wanting to play Nurse but I've never played her before should i purposely rank down to 20 or just try and play her at my rank?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Either play her and take the inevitable losses, or wait for rank reset. Keep in mind you can't derank back to 20 any more, and even if you could, you'd still lose many times.
What @Orion said and it's better to wait until rank reset where it's not so brutal trying to learn her.
If you're new, then you should play her in lower ranks.
You'll get humiliated quite badly if you play her in red ranks.
Keep in mind, your training will probably take time. Even if you have to spend most of the season in lower ranks, it will be worth it in the long run.
Thank you, I tried at rank 3 and had a 3k +dc!