Once tormented, you can't un-torment yourself?
If someone is under the torment effect, is it possible to return to normal? With plague it just need a good shower, what about the Executioner?
If someone is under the torment effect, is it possible to return to normal? With plague it just need a good shower, what about the Executioner?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I assume being caged/hooked removes it, you can somewhat avoid it too by crouching over his trenches.
You become un-tormented when saved from a hook/cage. Other than that there is no other way
it is possible to return to normal, but only if he puts you in a Cage, and you get rescued from it. That removes torment until you run or walk on his trails again.
The ability description says that being rescued or rescuing a survivor from a cage removes Torment.
It isn't working that way on the PTB. I assume it's bugged, so I've reported it.
It is, though. No survivor I've sent to cages has come out of them still Tormented.
I also got in-tormented after I rescued someone from a cage, so if it is bugged it is not buggy everytime.
maybe the killer made new torment-paths (sorry don’t know the correct term) directly under/next to the hook? Seems to be a common strategy
I just played a match five minutes ago where I rescued someone from the cage and they remained tormented. I've also been saved from the cage and stayed tormented.
Did you take note of the map, perks, add-ons, all that crap?
I remember the map but didn't make note of the other stuff. I'll keep an eye on it in a few more matches and see if I can get some more data.
@Peanits Quick Question, Is Pyramid Head able to facecamp cages intentional.