Come play KYF with me in the PTB
We'll rotate who plays killer, but the goal is to play the new content. LET'S GO.
We'll rotate who plays killer, but the goal is to play the new content. LET'S GO.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sure. I'll join. =]
Need some kind of code or link to send you a friend request...
Add me.
I think he forgot to quote you so i did :D
[shrug]
I can admit to being wrong. I still don't see how the gold splatter fits with Silent Hill, but whatever.
Sent.
It's almost done downloading.
Yes, I got the 4. The rest makes no sense.
What is ptb and how do I play it
Same, same.
I was completely wrong as well. Too many clues, DBD has a history of well, not hiding things well.
Konami though......
Are you on the DBD Discord Server?
Possibly, but I'm already in a call with a friend of mine who doesn't want to play with strangers. We'll have to postpone a bit because he has priority.