New Killer
Can we all just agree that we won't actually get the new killer until around Thanksgiving/Christmas time? I feel like we are going to have the same problem as last time. Also, they really missed out by not using Pennywise.
Comments
Did they try to get Pennywise? It's probably really hard and expensive to get licenses for these really popular movies.
Shouldn't be bad the blame previous was the 2.0 update should be close to launch date.
Licensed killers are trash and the team can't really have fun with them and do what they want.
How? They already got the okay from one studio for more cosmetics. Licensed Killers are awesome because it's nostalgic for many people. Whether they're Nurse tier is irrelevant, if they're fun for someone, that's what matters.
Which studio gave the ok for more cosmetics?
You seem lovely
Do you have a source? I honestly haven't heard anything about this confirmation! I'm excited :chuffed:
7 to 9 days after the start of the PTB.
Regarding the cosmetics. I haven't seen any must have cosmetics till now.
“We’re right now discussing with our licensors, hey, would you be interested in if we changed the model? But those conversations take awhile, and we'd need to be able to show them that this would be beneficial. Some are all about money, some are more about exposure”
You can read the full interview here
https://www.pcgamer.com/how-dead-by-daylight-proved-analysts-wrong-and-became-one-of-the-biggest-games-on-steam/
So I guess I'll take this claim with a pinch of salt until someone can come up with a 100% source, thanks for the info man!