Check Out The Artwork Before It's Gone Tomorrow! (show your support)

Hello, as you may all know tomorrow is the day to announce the winners of the Art Submission Contest!

If you haven't checked out the artwork, do it now! Posting new comments aren't allowed anymore, but show your support with upvotes! The artwork is amazing and I catch myself on the pages for hours!

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/submission-design-your-in-game-cosmetic

Untitled Image Untitled Image Untitled Image Untitled Image Fibijean2.PNG

Check them out, you will not be disappointed!

Comments

  • No.

    I've already seen like 20 outfits I'd love/kill to have in-game. Looking at more is just setting myself up to be disappointed by the reveal when it's not the Serpent Plague outfit or Nea in a cat onesie or Wraith in Dark Souls-esque armor or etc.

    Ignorance is bliss.

  • How dare you not include a picture of Froggy Claudette! That’s the best one yet. Someone made a Legion one that was really nice too, with a digital mask that changed faces according to the situation.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    How dare you not include a picture of Froggy Claudette! That’s the best one yet. Someone made a Legion one that was really nice too, with a digital mask that changed faces according to the situation.

    Hey, hey, hey! I had many favorites and I couldn't post them all. Why don't YOU show me? =]

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1302035#Comment_1302035

    Hey, hey, hey! I had many favorites and I couldn't post them all. Why don't YOU show me? =]

    I was tired due to being up later than I should have been. Here you go:

    X67812QYQOAJ.jpg


  • @TheRockstarKnight said:

    No.

    I've already seen like 20 outfits I'd love/kill to have in-game. Looking at more is just setting myself up to be disappointed by the reveal when it's not the Serpent Plague outfit or Nea in a cat onesie or Wraith in Dark Souls-esque armor or etc.

    Ignorance is bliss.

    Yep. I was disappointed last time at how the badass wraith skin didnt make it. Had I not looked at them, I'd of been WAY more hyped for Mr Puddles and Demon NEA. I love them both, but man that wraith skin...

  • For what it's worth, they aren't going anywhere. All of the entries will be moved to the archived section of the forums like the previous contests. You'll still be able to see all of them, you just won't be able to post on them.

    I would definitely second that, though. There's some really great stuff in there. If you haven't already, I'd highly recommend checking them out.

  • Well, having not received an email to that effect in the past week, I can at least confirm that my entry didn't win. But thank you for the support 😊

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1302028#Comment_1302028

    Yep. I was disappointed last time at how the badass wraith skin didnt make it. Had I not looked at them, I'd of been WAY more hyped for Mr Puddles and Demon NEA. I love them both, but man that wraith skin...

    Aw, why you'd have to remind me!? If we're talking about the same skin that thing was beyond incredible - it looked like it walked out of a Zdzisław Beksiński painting.

    And as great as Elephant Clown is, it's actually a crime we didn't get that one Saint/Angel outfit for Nurse. That one was beautiful.

    Ugh, why do so many people submit such amazing art? It's not fair that most of them will never get into the game.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1302028#Comment_1302028

    Yep. I was disappointed last time at how the badass wraith skin didnt make it. Had I not looked at them, I'd of been WAY more hyped for Mr Puddles and Demon NEA. I love them both, but man that wraith skin...

    Aw, why you'd have to remind me!? If we're talking about the same skin that thing was beyond incredible - it looked like it walked out of a Zdzisław Beksiński painting.

    And as great as Elephant Clown is, it's actually a crime we didn't get that one Saint/Angel outfit for Nurse. That one was beautiful.

    Ugh, why do so many people submit such amazing art? It's not fair that most of them will never get into the game.

  • I like the idea of Tooth Fairy Hag but looking at the teeth coming out of her skin... ugh. It gives me that unpleasant feeling that Trypophobia gives me. Wraith and Nurse look great.

  • @Peanits said:

    For what it's worth, they aren't going anywhere. All of the entries will be moved to the archived section of the forums like the previous contests. You'll still be able to see all of them, you just won't be able to post on them.

    I would definitely second that, though. There's some really great stuff in there. If you haven't already, I'd highly recommend checking them out.

    Is there, by any chance, the possibility of seeing some of the "discarded" entries in future contests?

    Seeing the quality of some of those I bet that even you (intended as BHVR) had a very hard time picking only 2 of them.

    Maybe you could give the most voted a second chance? ♥️

  • @Peanits said:

    For what it's worth, they aren't going anywhere. All of the entries will be moved to the archived section of the forums like the previous contests. You'll still be able to see all of them, you just won't be able to post on them.

    I would definitely second that, though. There's some really great stuff in there. If you haven't already, I'd highly recommend checking them out.

    Awesome, thanks!