Yet another matchmaking complaint.

1, 2, 3, 4... me: 17.

how do you think this went? And I’m on console

1FC0C447-C7B7-4E3E-AD4F-98CE099C3972.jpeg


Comments

  • rank doesn’t mean anything for survivors. Everyone’s red rank.

  • Ok we get it matchmakings bad.

    Just wait until they release the new matchmaking system

  • I bet if they tallied up the percentage of people who are red rank vs those who aren’t like 90% of them are. It’s too easy to get there. You don’t have to escape to Pip. You’re not meant to live. Based on your guys’ score it seems you put up a fight.

  • 1+2+3+4=17

    Perfect..

  • It's because of how new ranking system works, almost every survivor is red ranked. I've gone against red ranks and purple ranks before they changed it when I was still new to the game. It honestly made me a better killer.

    That being said, with the new system there are a lot of potato red ranks running around thinking they're hot stuff for being red ranks

  • @SurviveByDaylight said:

    I bet if they tallied up the percentage of people who are red rank vs those who aren’t like 90% of them are. It’s too easy to get there. You don’t have to escape to Pip. You’re not meant to live. Based on your guys’ score it seems you put up a fight.

    I tried to put up a hell of a fight. And they let me.


    I repeat. They let me. I was so outclassed they HANDED me attacks and hooks. Think about that. It was a pity trial.


    sorry, not why I got this game.

  • @PayneMacLeod said:

    1, 2, 3, 4... me: 17.

    how do you think this went? And I’m on console

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/TO08L70EWO3R/1fc0c447-c7b7-4e3e-ad4f-98ce099c3972.jpeg

    I'm sorry for that 😢. I saw the same 3 days ago on PS4. We also got a rang 17 killer.